Friday, June 27, 2008

Who Am I? Why Am I Here?

According to nycbp, Yogi's will be closing sometime this winter.

I'm not an expert on Yogi's - I don't know when it opened and I don't know why there's a bear outside (I've been told it's a remnant of the previous establishment). I've gone many times over the years, but I'm not a "regular." I've had a few brief exchanges with Tom (the owner) and some of the bartenders, but nothing more. In other words, I'm sure there are people much more qualified to wax poetic about this fine establishment, but I'm here to share my own thoughts on a bar I've enjoyed many an evening at over the years. I hope others will join me, so if you want to share any stories about Yogi's, send them to me at yogistribute@gmail.com, and I'll post 'em.

1 comment:

Bryan said...

If you are not an expert on Yogi's, there is no expert on Yogi's